Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?

"I feel lucky that we don't ever get stuck in traffic like that!"
"I feel lucky to have all my friends at school."
"I am lucky to have my family."
"I am lucky to have only 10 days left in my cast!"
"I am lucky to have great parents."
"I am lucky to have all these nice friends!"

"I see patterns in the picture."

"The picture that shows the traffic on Highway 8, has so many details. It's really funny. I could look at it for a long time."
"The picture looks really noisy."

"This is a classic Dr. Seuss story."

I've never seen grass grow back right after you mow it."

"This book is about people and animals that aren't so lucky."

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Ben's First Grade said...

It sure sounds like the calss is very lucky!

Mrs. Galenski

 

Post a Comment

<< Home