Monday, October 23, 2006

"Chocolatina" is a wonderful story written by Erik Kraft and illustrated by Denise Brunkus. Students thought the illustrations and adventures of the chocolate girl were hilarious!

Here are a few of their comments!

The main character is Chocolatina. My favorite part was when Chocolatina turned into chocolate.
I like the part when the girl turns into chocolate, and goes to school!
I liked it when the teacher almost bit Tina.
I liked the part when Tina turns into chocolate. The part when the principal came in was really funny.
I like that the girl in the story turns into chocolate.
I liked when she wished to be a big piece of chocolate. Then her wish came true.
It was funny when the chocolate girl went to recess and her feet melted.
It is chocolaty and awesome.
I like it because it is funny and delicious. Chocolate is delicious because it dissolves in my mouth!
I wonder how she really turned into chocolate!

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Ben's First Grade said...

Wow, first gradeers are analyzing story characteristics. You found the main character, you gave descriptions of characters, your use of adjectives was fabulous, and your review of the main events were fun to read. I would love to hear about when the principal came in!

Mrs. Galenski

 

Post a Comment

<< Home