Monday, February 19, 2007




Design Your Own City!

If I could design my own city, it would be fun. I would call it Jordin’s Happy City. It will have a lot of buildings. I will have a four-wheeler in Jordin’s Happy City. My dad will be there. I will be a football player. I will be on the Patriots. We will have a game against the Bears. We are good players. We can beat the Bears. We will win the game. In my city, we will build a stadium. There will be houses with windows. The sun will be shining on Jordin’s Happy City.


If I can design my own city, I would call it Famousland. All the famous people would live there, like Keke Palmer, Corbin Blue, Miley Cyrus, Raven Semone, and Dylan and Cole Sprouts. I would be in the movies and shows, and there would be rides. I would bring my family and Kayti. I would ride in the limo with the famous people. Then, we would go shopping. After shopping, we would go to the studio and make a new movie and a new show and a new song. Then, we would see a movie, and drive off to Candyland (Abby’s city).

My city’s name is The Cameron Ellis Floating City. There are monkeys in my city. There are not people there, only monkeys. The monkeys and I will jump from cloud to cloud, because we are monkeys. Then we will go home. We will see bananas and eat them. We would get a stomachache. I would live there forever!

In my city, I’ve been the engineer. The city’s name is The Secret City. Every building has a code. One code is 499-72-6-08. That opens the Batman Building. I work there. There are reporters for the Batman movies. It is secret, because action comes to the city every night. Batman and Robin always watch. The city is in a far off place in Canada. The golden rock stars will be there and karate people and spies. There is an island near the city, 1,000,057 feet away. One day Batman, Robin, and I saw Superman. I asked Superman if he could be in the Batman movies. “Who’s the villan?” asked Superman. “You have to watch and find out. Here’s another code: 1,000,047.” That opens the whole city. In the morning, the city turns into a submarine.

If I could have my own city, I would call it Dinosaur City. There would be lots of dinosaur stuff in Dinosaur City. We would have dinosaurs for pets. Dinosaurs would not be mean. Taradactials would be planes. Normal dinosaurs would be cars. Boaconstrictors would be trains. I would keep them in a enormous cage. I would feed them meat.

My city would be called Jake York City. My house would be next to the Jakepire State Building. My house would be called The World. It is in the air. There is a ground to hold the city. There is a hole. Under the hole there is another ground. It has flying animals. The country would be Germany. My friends and family and all the people in Germany would be there.

My city is called Jordan’s Favorite City. If I could design my own city, there would be water fountain in the middle of our city. I would live on the beach. There would be a coconut tree on the beach. I would live on an island, which we haven’t talked about yet. There is a coconut tree on the island. There is treasure with a little key. Inside the treasure there is some money and gold and candy. There will be some food, like shrimp and lobster and fish. My dad is there. My mom will be there and my brother will, too. We will have a boat at the island. The boat will take us to Jordan’s Favorite City a few times a day. The island is called Secret Island. It is a secret because it is in the middle of the ocean. The waves push in. When there is a storm, I will run into our tree house. We live in a secret tree house with fireworks at night.

If I could design my own city, I would call it Snowville. It would have dogs and cats and Miley Cirus and Corbin Blue. They would be near the beach. They would get around in taxis and limos. We would all go to the beach and go swimming and get a tan. There would be an arcade. We would go to the arcade. There would be go carts. You would need a token to get into each go cart. There would be a code. The number would be 14-65. Then we would go on together. There would be mice, horses and pigs. There would be a fair in my city. We would go to the fair. We would go to lunch at Our Place Family Restaurant. We would go on the teacups.


If I could make a city, I would call it Candyland. Everything, except people, would be candy. There are horses trotting everywhere. There are gardens everywhere. Where I live the roof is chocolate. The staircase is M+M’s. The chairs are non-sticky bubble gum. Outside, around the house, there are candy canes. Animals are normal. All the people only eat candy. This is fiction, so I’m pretending that the candy is healthy!

If I could make a city, I would call it Dylanville. Everyday we would eat food and listen to my favorite rock and roll band. It would be close to the Atlantic Ocean. We get to have fun. We will have lots of holidays, and I will be the president. I will send a taxi for the poor people. This is a holiday: We all go to Candyland. We will eat dessert after breakfast, lunch and supper. There will be lots of sun. When the sun is still out and it’s Monday, everyone camps and watches the sunset. It would be a great place. We will have fun.

If I could design my own city, the name of the city would be The Secret City. If you type in the secret code, the code is 19172001. The code is for the city. There is a secret door. There is a secret hideout. There are good things in the hideout. There are parachutes and superboots. You can use these for emergencies. There are secret tools for fixing things. There would be mysteries and I’m the secret president.

My city is called, Michael’s Secret City. If I could design my own city , I will have lots of foods. I will have big clocks in my city. There is a secret code. It is 510-11-12-8-1-0. I would have baseball stadiums. I like the Cardinals, because I love them. Cam and I are playing baseball and I’m signing up for baseball. Sign ups are this season, and I’ve been bugging Mom to sign up. I have a Superman in my city. I have dirt bike tracks. There are some solids and liquids. There are fireworks. There’s a snowstorm in the morning and then a rainstorm.

I will call my city Kaleb’s Mathland. Elvis will be there. It is cool! You should go there sometime! It is 100% good. There is a password. It goes to the school. I love school. It is my favorite. It is fun. There is kickball. In Mathland, there are cars that you can never break.

My city will be in a different country. My city is in Japan. It would be in the mountains. In my city, there would be fireworks. There would be polar bears in my city. My city would be named The Secret Towers of Polar Bears.

If I could design my own city, it would be called Mason City. It will have a police stations and a dirt bike track. It will be a private track. It will have famous people like James Stewart and Ricky Carmichael and Travis Bustrana. There will be taxis and limos and private jets. I will be the president of my city. I will have a zoo in my city. It will have parrots, tigers, rabbits, and some flamingos. My city will have a toy store in the middle of the town. There will be spaghetti and meatballs. My city will be near an ocean. You could stay at the Whiteman V.I.P. Hotel.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger jennifer1971 said...

There are some cities here that I would definitely like to visit. Do you have a train schedule?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home